Fujian Province launched a half year special action against illegal mining, with stone as the key mi
(1) we will deepen efforts to crack down on illegal mining activities such as mining without a mining license, mining beyond the approved mining area and damaging the ecological environment, and strictly prevent accidents in production caused by illegal mining.
2. We will deepen efforts to crack down on the illegal and criminal activities of the black and evil forces in the field of mineral resources development. Enterprises and places in the field of mineral development shall be investigated in depth, and clues of illegal and criminal activities related to Mafia shall be transferred to public security organs in time, and mafia forces in the field of mineral development shall be severely punished according to law.
Focus of action
(1) key clues. The remote sensing interpretation results of mineral resources satellite films issued by the Ministry of natural resources, the letters and visits handed over by the central environmental protection supervisor, and the clues of mineral related issues held by the relevant departments of provinces, cities and counties.
(2) key minerals. Facing stone, building stone (including machine-made sand, the same below), limestone, fluorite, dolomite, coal and other minerals, as well as quarrying and borrowing within the scope of construction project land and making profits from external sales.
(3) key areas. 1. National parks, nature reserves, world natural heritage, world natural and cultural heritage, scenic spots, geoparks, forest parks, wetland parks, geological relics and other kinds of nature reserves, as well as permanent basic farmland, drinking water sources, ecological forests, national forest farms, etc. 2. Zhangpu County, Changting County, Yongding District, Wuping County, Yong'an City, Qingliu County, Youxi County, Datian County, Xinluo District, Liancheng County and Zhangping City are rich in mineral resources. 3. Changle, Minhou, Fu'an, Xiapu, Xiuyu, Hui'an, Quangang, Tong'an, Zhangpu, Zhao'an, Yunxiao, Hua'an and other counties (cities and districts) with high incidence of illegal quarrying. 4. Closed and abandoned old mines, old mining areas and surrounding areas.
(1) to crack down on all kinds of illegal mining activities. The Department of natural resources shall investigate and deal with the mining activities without mining license or beyond the approved mining area according to law, inform the relevant departments of the illegal and illegal mines (mine sites and mines) in a timely manner, and request the local people's government to ban and close them. Those who are suspected of crimes or find clues of the black and evil forces shall be transferred to the public security organ in time. Those who are suspected of shielding or dereliction of duty shall be reported to the Commission for Discipline Inspection in a timely manner. Give full play to the daily regulatory role of "looking up from the sky, looking up from the ground, online management", take the way of government purchasing services, entrust intermediary agencies to inspect mines (points) within their jurisdiction through satellite remote sensing, UAV and GNSS, make a list of problems, and establish a working account. Take the lead to organize, guide and supervise the management of abandoned mines together with relevant departments. (responsible unit: led by the Provincial Department of natural resources, organized and implemented by the municipal, county (District) people's governments and Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone Management Committee)
(2) we will deepen efforts to eradicate crime in the field of mineral resources. The public security organ shall quickly investigate and deal with the criminal cases transferred by the relevant departments, which are suspected of illegal mining, destructive mining, illegal forest occupation, serious pollution and damage to the ecological environment, and investigate the legal responsibility of the persons involved in the case according to law. Strengthen the supervision of civil explosives, and crack down on illegal manufacturing, trading, transportation, storage of explosives and illegal blasting. We will focus on cracking down on such behaviors as the manipulation, control of exploration rights, transfer and transfer of mining rights, illegal exploitation, exploration and destruction of mineral resources, bullying and bullying of the market, destruction of industrial management order, manipulation and control of mine environmental governance and ecological restoration projects by the black and evil forces. If it is found that the public officials cover up and connive at the illegal and criminal activities of the black and evil forces and act as the "umbrella", the clues shall be handed over to the Commission for Discipline Inspection and supervision in a timely manner. (responsible unit: led by the provincial public security department, organized and implemented by the municipal, county (District) people's governments and Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone Management Committee)
(3) to strictly investigate and punish environmental violations. The Department of ecological environment shall investigate and deal with such illegal acts as environmental pollution caused by illegal mining. Those suspected of crimes shall be transferred to the public security organ in time. (responsible unit: led by the Provincial Department of ecological environment, organized and implemented by the municipal, county (District) people's governments and Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone Management Committee)
(4) to strictly investigate and deal with the illegal occupation of forest land and the destruction of trees. The forestry department shall investigate and deal with the illegal activities of occupying forest land and destroying trees. Those suspected of crimes shall be transferred to the public security organ in time. (responsible unit: led by the Provincial Forestry Bureau, organized and implemented by the people's governments of all cities and counties (districts) and the Management Committee of Pingtan Comprehensive Experimental Zone)
(1) strengthen organizational leadership. Under the leadership of the Provincial Department of natural resources, in conjunction with the Provincial Department of ecological environment, the forestry bureau, the emergency management department, the coal regulatory bureau, the Department of industry and information technology, the Department of public security, the development and Reform Commission and other departments, the joint meeting mechanism will be further improved, and the organization and coordination of combating illegal mining will be strengthened. The people's governments of all cities and counties (districts) shall implement their territorial responsibilities, strengthen organizational leadership, seize the mobilization and arrangement, formulate specific implementation plans for special actions in combination with the local reality, comprehensively organize the inspection and inspection, resolutely crack down on the rectification in place, and ensure the completion of the objectives and tasks of special actions.
(2) strengthen the joint efforts of departments. Relevant departments shall perform their duties, cooperate closely, strengthen cooperation, timely study and coordinate the difficulties and problems encountered in special actions, strengthen information sharing and law enforcement linkage, strengthen the combination of fighting against non-compliance with laws and regulations and eliminating black and evil, strengthen the guidance and supervision of relevant work of special actions, and promote the smooth development of special actions.
(3) responsibility for compaction. We will resolutely guard against formalism and bureaucracy in special operations, publicly inform and interview those who have made slow progress in the work of special operations, shuffle their responsibilities, and avoid giving priority to others. We will deal with those who have falsified, concealed, failed to report, or failed to investigate the case in accordance with the law and discipline. If it is found that leading cadres participate in or disguise their participation in illegal mining activities, they shall be firmly transferred to the discipline inspection and supervision organ in accordance with relevant provisions, and if a crime is constituted, they shall be transferred to the judicial organ in a timely manner.
Article classification: 公司新闻